Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Elvira3x@yahoo.com Adorable787@gmail.com SCAM Fishmeetfish.com

Greetings to you..Hope all is well with you as it is with me here. I am Elvira Haruna by name, 34 years of age and i am single parent,divorced with one lovely daughter who is only 2 years old. I am single now and have been to a relationship where i got hurt. I was born and raised in Philippines but i had to relocate here because i found my special someone living over here in Ghana. I'd to relocate because he couldn't as a fire fighter. It's unfortunate that i lost him in a fire outbreak. I've almost all my family here with me now, we still live in the family house. I'll tell you more about my personalities as time goes on,kindly get back to me if ur intersted.
Email...Elvira3x@yahoo.com
Gmail...Adorable787@gmail.com

This is a West African scammer in GHANA using stolen pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment