Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Saturday, September 13, 2014

dibierhappiness21@hotmail.com SCAM findloveasia

Hello,My name is Miss happinress dibier.
i saw your profile today at this (site) and become interested in you,i will also like to know more about you,and i want you to send a mail direct to my email address so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address (dibierhappiness21@hotmail.com) i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life) Please do remember to send your private email address to my private mail box here (dibierhappiness21@hotmail.com)


This is a West African scammer

All about me:
i am happiness dibier name and i am here for real love not for game so who so ever want to contact me please be sure that you are for real okay
My Perfect Match:
i perfer my match to be truthful and honesty

No comments:

Post a Comment