Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, September 1, 2014

beansyussi1@gmail.com Trunkbox scam

Mrs.Beasula Yusi REPLY ME BACK WITH THIS EMAIL ID. (beansyussi1@gmail.com) My name is Mrs.Beasley Yusi,The wife of Christopher Yusi who was coordinator of Bayan Muna for Misamis Oriental and Chairman of MOFA.He was gunned down and killed in our home in the Philippine on July 20th,2010.Before my late husband was killed, I inherited from his estate a total sum of ($21 Million usd Twenty One Million United State Dollars) in a metallic trunk box and deposited it in a security and finance company ABROAD.This deposit was coded under a secret arrangement as a family treasure. I hope that you can be trusted, that you will not sit on this money when you claim it. I have made up my mind to give you 25% of the total money for your help,after you have secured the box for me and my children's future.Thanks for your comprehension and willingness to assist Contact me for more details with my private email address (beansyussi1@gmail.com) Await your urgent reply. With Love, Mrs.Beasley Yusi Today

No comments:

Post a Comment