Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, September 15, 2014

mariam_kazim@aol.com West African scammer

This is a West African scammer, claiming to be in Syria, and an 'Asian' lady, who is using a proxy in the Netherlands. Found on filipinalovelinks.com
Hello my friend, hope you are fine, My name is Mariam Sayed Kazim, I am tender, caring, faithful and honest girl, I am ready to give all my care, love, attention, devotion, respect to the man of my love. I am lonely seeking a long term and serious relationship here, you are just the man of my dream, I believe we can make it together in future with true love and trust, please write me to my email address (mariam_kazim@aol.com) so that I will send you my pictures and tell you more about me. Love and care Mariam Sayed Kazim

3 comments: