Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

step23477@yahoo.com West African scammer

This is a West African scammer on fishmeetfish.com, claiming to be an Asian lady in the USA.

i we like to know more about you, you can mail me through step23477@yahoo.com


i am stephanie scott , i am a native of Alabama rainbow city, i am a slim girl, with a brown hair, i am a christian, and i we like to get a man that we be making me happy

stephanie280 Profile:
i am looking for a reponsible,caring,honest man that we cares about me and love me
Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman
Height: 4' 1" (124 cm)
Body Type: Athletic
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Asian with Blond Hair Color / Gray Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Location: Mulga, Alabama, US

I am Stephanie Scott, 29yrs old single no kids, i hail from Texas and later move to Alabama rainbow city 5years ago after the death of my parent, I lost my parent 5yrs ago in Texas and i was later picked up by my uncle to Alabama, my uncle passed away 2yrs now when i was in the university of Alabama, I live alone and survived from the little my uncle left for me, i work in a babysitter home and earn Little from there, I am a caring and honest lady who want the same in man and also In the right husband for me in future, i Am not so much good on online searching but i was amazed when my Best friend kim met her husband on there, so she told me to login to the site may be i also can see the right man for me and see whore it leads too.

No comments:

Post a Comment