Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Friday, August 8, 2014

qiushujuly@sina.com TRANSLATION SCAM meixixi

This is a 'translation' scam. You will be directed to a 'dating site', which charges for messages, or translations of messages, from fake girls. The message you pay for may be pre-written, or the person writing you is getting paid for each message YOU pay for. They're making money at this. You are not in contact with the sexy Chinese lady in the pictures they use! There are multiple sites that pull this scam. There are no real ladies on those sites. Please do no pay for translation services offered by dating sites!

Hi my friends Hello! Very happy to get in touch with you, I'm a passionate girl, I like all the fancy things, like having good sex, of course, I am also very sex tips for girls, I can't stand a person alone, I needed to get the touch of love, it makes my blood boil! I prefer two people into one kind of fulfillment when, when I come, I finish for a long time, that was the most beautiful moment in life! Maybe you'll give me all this? Then I will cater to your every need! If you'd like to contact me, here is my personal home page address: (LINK TO TRANSLATION SCAM SITE DELETED) My English is not good, is what I call my friends to help me translate this message, you are my homepage address please contact me as soon as possible after registration, my user name is (meixixi) has an online human translation, we will be able to better show their passion and I look forward to the moment you came into my body, as long as you think so quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment