Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, July 21, 2014

ashleyjackie25@yahoo.com NIGERIAN Scammer Ashley Jackie

This is a Nigerian scammer, found on Filipinaeyes.com, claiming to be an Asian Lady in Hong Kong. The pictures are stolen. You are not in contact with the lady in this picture!


Hello Dear,
Good day to you and hope this Mail finds you well, HongKong is cool. How is the weather there? The whole computer thing is very new to me,I am trying to make sure i know how to used it. Here is a little about me, I am Mixed, My father is from Malaysia while my mother is Hongkong . My father have pass pass, he work in mining company that is what my mother told me. My parent has divorce, I am living in HongKong with my mother,I work as a kindergarten teacher in small school.
I Like to laugh and my friends say i have a nice since of humour, don't like to judge people but try to be a better person each day, am not perfect and not looking for someone that is,,,, but someone that we can support each other and be there for each other through the ups and down we may face in Life as long we have each other in mind.
I Likes to treat people the way i want them to treat me, forgiving and tender. I can be shy sometimes but Like to hang out with friends at times, am neat and make sure everything around me are neat.i think i got that from my mother.
Are you Romantic ? what country are from ? what is your occupation ? Regard
Ashley Jackie

More information on this scam at DragonLadies.org
Posted in Dragonladies.org Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment