Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

linda.quaye2014@yahoo.com

lina1478 on filipinalovelinks
This is a West African scammer using stolen pictures.


Oh my God I can't believe that such a Handsome man like you would still be here on this dating site seeking for a woman to be with......Well Linda by name and also i am new here on this dating site and i am here seeking for a honest man and a man i can spend my life time with and also a man who can love me as who i am and i will also love him with all my heart and also i am not here to play games with some ones feeling and you can add me or mail me if only you are interested and will like to get to know more about me add me at linda.quaye2014@yahoo.com or skype linda.quaye2014 and do you mine to give me ur address to send you my Pictures and share some words to know each other as well ........

No comments:

Post a Comment