Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

mariam.yakubu85@yahoo.com, mariam.yakubu69@gmail.com West African scammer

This is a West African scammer, operating on filipinalovelinks.com, claiming to be an Asian woman in NY, USA.
Hello am Mariam by name ,I am a good-looking, attractive, romantic, kind-hearted and cheerful, romantic and affectionate. I am very patience person , i will be a great wife , a wonderful friend for my future man ,the man i call husband , I know I will be able to bring the light into your life. We can breathe hope into each other. I want no lies, betrayal and meanness. I want only sincerity, trust, faithfulness, kindness, tenderness, caress and the sea of love.and also I am looking for someone who will like to show me affection and full of life passion, I love to be with the one who is very serious and honest, please don't hurt me, I don't mind where you come over, what you look like as long as you are very honest and faithful with our relationship.You can add me here so that we can get to know more about each other as well this my email address (mariam.yakubu85@yahoo.com) or Gmail....mariam.yakubu69@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment